Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hell Kat-Vivi Anna

This is a new author for me. I had not read anything of hers yet, but had seen some reviews so I gave her a shot. This book was a nice juicy snack before bedtime. It was a super fast read and full of all the gratuitous sex I usually look for in a book. I was a bit disappointed with the ending of it, but found there is a second installment so I was appeased. Sometimes I have a hard time reading futuristic books because they seem cheesy. This book did not give me a hard time. It was easy to get involved and follow the story, even with all the extraordinary things in the authors world. If you like a good trashy book and are short on time, this book is a great fix. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I was checking out blogs written by people who love animals and I found yours.

    Please come visit!

    ReplyDelete